[mythtv-users] HD and cable

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:34:28 UTC 2007

I'm hoping someone on the forum can answer a question for me with regards to
HD and Cable.

I got a new TV for Christmas, I'm sure I'm not alone, my problem is the TV
has a single coax input for HD and cable.

I currently do not get HD with my cable, I only get HD over the airwaves and
my cable is not digital I'm still old school and so here is my problem.

Do they make a product that will combine my HD over the air with my cable
from the cable company so that I can combine them on one coax and then feed
it into my TV?

My other TV I own has an over the air and cable coax input so I had no
problem getting my HD and cable into my TV...

AJM,