[mythtv-users] 1st tuner on Nova-t 500 can't tune

Ben Firshman ben at firshman.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 16:50:54 UTC 2007

Seemingly completely randomly, the first tuner on my Nova-T 500 card
can't get a lock on any channel, but the second can. Well, it works for
a while if I restart my mythtv box, then just stops getting a lock after
a few hours/days.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV_Nova-T_500_PCI

I have followed those instructions, and tried the latest v4l-dvb
sources. I have a single tuner Nova-T card in the same box as well, and
that works fine. I can't think of any logical reason for the first not
working and the second being fine!

Also, is it just me on the radio times XMLTV source not getting anything
past Dec 31st?

Thanks

Ben