[mythtv-users] MythTV - help please!

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 21:57:05 UTC 2007

Actually, if you want a system up and running quickly MythDora  etc is the way to go. If you want to try to get yours working, you'll want to provide more info on what's going wrong. The best way to do this is by looking at log files. If you have mythbackend running on boot, you can kill this and just open a terminal and type mythbackend also do the same for mythfrontend. Myth is good about giving you hints on errors so if you can post the log info it'll be easier to help.