[mythtv-users] eskil's last shoutcast patch for 15072 fails to compile

Jai Lamerton jai at sky.net.au
Thu Dec 20 08:37:26 UTC 2007

For those that use Eskil's shoutcast patch's.

The latest shoutcast patch for svn 15072 from http://www.eskil.org/
mythtv/patches/shoutcast-15072.patch applied to mythtv fails to
compile for me. I have used his patch before and really liked the
streaming audio feature.

The patch I downloaded seems to be missing the shoutcast.h and some
other required files in the patch. I only noticed that by the patch's
file size, 169K last patch vs 85K this one. I'm not sure if this the
only reason for the failed compile, but if you where having the same
problems compiling with the patch, it may be because of this.