[mythtv-users] lirc on MythTV

Lan Barnes lan at falleagle.net
Mon Dec 17 03:52:30 UTC 2007

Well, none of that worked.

I'm leaning toward a complete reinstall of MythDora 20.2 because of this
and other problems. There is simply no way that a tested machine with
twice the CPU power and memory should stutter on three PVR-x50 cards when
my old, feeble machine worked well with two.

Unless there is an unreported conflict between PVR-250s and PVR-150s.