[mythtv-users] Adding new windows pc's to Myth setup?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:28:16 UTC 2007

How well do all the games kids play work in a VM ? That's one major
concern, the other is providing a familiar computing environment to an
8 and 12 year old. I'm afraid here in the UK not a lot of schools are
using Linux right now so I'd like to avoid them having to learn Linux
just yet. Plenty of time for that in a couple of years ;)

I think the best option for now is to create some partition space and
put Ubuntu on and have it automatically login and start myth.

I assume they can connect to the backend of the box downstairs and
watch recordings off it? Or are they best just having their own fe/be
combo?

Thanks again,
Mike