[mythtv-users] looking for an hdhomerun

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Wed Dec 5 15:17:40 UTC 2007

Before I run out and buy a brand new hdhomerun I figured I'd check and see
if there is anyone on this list that has one they would like to part with. I
recently put up a Channel Master 3018 ($30) and was able to discover almost
30 DT channels and 5 or 6 of them broadcast HD content. This includes CBS,
NBC, FOX, and ABC so I can get all the upcoming BCS games and all of the NFL
playoff games in HD so I'm happy for the time being.

Thanks everyone for the advice in my previous "Upgrade to HD" question, I
wouldn't have made it this far without the responses I received.

If you have an hdhomerun you want to part with, give me a price or let me
know if you would accept a trade.

Josh
TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com