[mythtv-users] looking for an hdhomerun

Steve MacLaren scram69 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:17:37 UTC 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 7:17 AM, Josh <TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com> wrote:

> Before I run out and buy a brand new hdhomerun I figured I'd check and see
> if there is anyone on this list that has one they would like to part with. I
> recently put up a Channel Master 3018 ($30) and was able to discover almost
> 30 DT channels and 5 or 6 of them broadcast HD content. This includes CBS,
> NBC, FOX, and ABC so I can get all the upcoming BCS games and all of the NFL
> playoff games in HD so I'm happy for the time being.
>
> Thanks everyone for the advice in my previous "Upgrade to HD" question, I
> wouldn't have made it this far without the responses I received.
>
> If you have an hdhomerun you want to part with, give me a price or let me
> know if you would accept a trade.
>

> Josh
> TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com

> If you have difficulty locating someone willing to part with their
hdhomerun (and I suspect you might - after using one for several months, you
would have to pry it from my cold, dead hands :-) you might try:
http://www.cyberestore.com/hdhomerun-networked-hdtv-digital-dual-tuner-free-shipping-p-508.html
I picked mine up from these guys, and they are currently offering free
shipping and extra cables/splitter...