[mythtv-users] recording continues after 'deletion' of recording

stanley kamithi skamithi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 04:06:08 UTC 2007

If the recording status of the program is set to recording(rsRecording), it
should stop the recording before moving it to the deleted group.
Sounds like the recording status is not this, during the "extra time".

Please see and debug MainServer::DoHandleDeleteRecording() to investigate
the recording status during the "extra time" just before
it moves it to the deleted group.