[mythtv-users] Frontend stops responding when trying to import a CD... - FIXED

Nicolas Riendeau knightr at istop.com
Fri Aug 31 23:00:40 UTC 2007


The database I had was upgraded from a previous version and I wasn't sure if it was 
ok so I delete it, re-created it and re-configured everything and it no longer stops 
responding now...

I seem to have a small sound quality problem which I'm trying to track down (I'm 
using my pc's onboard sound). I didn't notice it with tv or movies but with music 
there a little something that shouldn't be there when I play it back (even if 
extracted with "perfect" quality).



PS: I did notice something else but I'll start another thread about it...

More information about the mythtv-users mailing list