[mythtv-users] Forget and re-record?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Aug 31 17:34:32 UTC 2007

On 08/31/2007 01:17 PM, Stephen A. Dale wrote:
> Quoting "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:

>>> I'm guessing you'll need to go into Previously Recorded and remove all
>>> the episodes.
>>>
>> Which can be done by finding any one episode and then select "Remove all
>> episodes for this title."
> So you're telling me there's a button in the frontend that does
> exactly what I want.
>
> So in other words, RTFI (read the fracking interface).

Well, in an interface as "expansive" :) as that provided by MythTV, it
can be difficult to find what you're looking for.  (And it's probably
easier for those of us who "flatten" the interface by spending far too
much time looking at the code to find/remember these things.)

> Sorry to waste your bandwidth. :)

Definitely not a waste.  This isn't yet a FAQ, so it's not something
you're likely to be able to find in an archive/web search, and now
there's a nice "reminder" of this functionality for anyone who happens
to read this thread.

> (and thanks for the response)

You're welcome.

Mike