[mythtv-users] backend SEGFAULT only on scheduled analog recording

Patrick Ouellette pat at flying-gecko.net
Fri Aug 31 13:29:06 UTC 2007

Has anyone experienced this problem:

I'm running and AMD 64 bit system, SVN head (also happens on mythtv-vid
branch), kernel 2.6.22.5.

I have a hdhomerun and a pcHD3000 on the system.  When I try to record
from the pcHD3000 analog tuner from a schedule the mythbackend process
segfaults.  Watching live TV on the same analog input woks fine, as does
initiating a recording from watching live TV.

I'm doing a debug compile right now, but was wondering if anone has
already figured this out.

Pat

Patrick Ouellette                 pat at flying-gecko.net
kb8pym at arrl.net                   Amateur Radio: KB8PYM
Living life to a Jimmy Buffett soundtrack
"Crank the amp to 11, this needs more cowbell - and a llama wouldn't hurt either"