[mythtv-users] Comcast Firewire in Montgomery County, MD

Chris DiLorenzo cdilorenzo at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Aug 31 12:24:39 UTC 2007

I'm interested in switching from Directv to Comcast Cable.  I want to
use firewire capture from the STB to record HD channels.

I already have an HD HomeRun that I use to record unencrypted HD
channels, which is pretty much just the main broadcast networks.  It
works great, but I'd love to expand my HD channel options.

So for those of you that live in Montgomery County, MD and use
firewire capture, what channels are you able to record?  I'm not as
interested in recording the premiums as I am the basic channels (like
ESPN-HD, TNT-HD, etc.).  Any particular model number I should try to
get?

Thanks.