[mythtv-users] populating channels for firewire device mythtv 20.2 schedulesdirect

Daniel Agar daniel at agar.ca
Mon Aug 27 15:07:01 UTC 2007

I have an SA 3250 connected through firewire. Previously with zap2it I
would have to run mythfilldatabase --do-channel-updates to populate the
firewire channels. Since moving to 20.2 for schedulesdirect I can't get
any listings for the firewire channels. My analogue cable lineup is being
grabbed perfectly and the schedulesdirect site seems to have the proper
digital cable lineup. Is there something I need to be doing differently?

Thanks