[mythtv-users] Script to use Schedules Direct with legacy MythTV installations

Marc Aronson marc.aronson at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 06:48:36 UTC 2007

Thanks for creating this script -- I may use it on  0.19 implementation! I
do have a question: I notice that you are dropping the final 2 digits from
the series id, program id, etc., if they end in "00".  Based on other
threads I am reading, it looks like they added 2 digits to the end of both
of these fields, but based on your script, it looks like for the time being
these extra digits are always "00". My conclusion is that this approach will
work until they start actually using those extra digits for something
meaningful. Is that your understanding or is there a reason to believe those
extra digits will never actually be used? Thanks!

Marc