[mythtv-users] SD on MythDora

William Munson william_munson at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 23 02:38:55 UTC 2007

Gary Jones wrote:
> Once I sign up for the SD lineup, what needs to be done to make it
> work with Myth .20 that comes with MythDora? I've seen plenty of
> discussion about SD and its pros and cons and some mention of a
> "slight change" that needs to be made, but I haven't seen where that
> change has been explained (although I may have missed it with the
> massive volume of emails coming through this list). Thanks.
>
> Gary
Your change will be to wait for the packager (atrpms) to release a
package then upgrade using the steps that will be documented on the
wiki. That change is still several days away as the devs have asked the
packagers to hold off a few days for last minute debugging now that they
are starting to go live with a test group.