[mythtv-users] SD.org and existing xmltvid numbers?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 04:12:28 UTC 2007

On 8/21/07, Fedor Pikus <fpikus at gmail.com> wrote:

> How did you get the account?

Well, you used to be able to sign up under the "sign up" button but
apparently "account creations are currently disabled".  Maybe I'm one of the
100 initial guinea pigs to try it out. :)

Do you need to upgrade everything, or there's some one file you can upgrade?

Not sure about this question, I've been keeping my eyes on the myth-commits
and saw that Daniel had appended the necessary changes that would make
switching over easy.  And boy did it!  If you're using SVN just update to
trunk (that's what I did), if you're using a package... good luck -- you'll
probably be waiting a while.

-Greg