[mythtv-users] Aus Specific - Foxtel Channel Logos

Kevin Saenz ksaenz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:28:06 UTC 2007

I have had a look at SelectTV the pricing is attractive but the channels are
too limiting.
I would like more variety. My kids will cause a riot if I got rid of NickJr,
and Disney Channels
My wife would kill me if I got rid of a few things.

But it does shed some light on the subject and allows me to consider my

The other option you may want to investigate is to ditch Foxtel and