[mythtv-users] Aus Specific - Foxtel Channel Logos

Kevin Saenz ksaenz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 03:28:06 UTC 2007

I have had a look at SelectTV the pricing is attractive but the channels are
too limiting.
I would like more variety. My kids will cause a riot if I got rid of NickJr,
and Disney Channels
My wife would kill me if I got rid of a few things.

But it does shed some light on the subject and allows me to consider my
options.

The other option you may want to investigate is to ditch Foxtel and