[mythtv-users] SD.org and existing xmltvid numbers?

William Munson william_munson at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 21 22:31:18 UTC 2007

After spending hours manually configuring my channel lineup for my HDHR
(Cable and no channels were identified correctly.) the last thing I want
to have to do is go thru that again when changing over to SD. Does
anyone know if the xmltvid numbers will be the same from DD to SD
assuming that the same channel lineup is chosen at SD? It would be nice
to be able to just drop the old info back into the database with minimal
editing.

If they are different, how can I manually identify the id for each of my
HDHR channels. It sounds like we no longer have a web site to be able to
check. Holding off upgrading until some of these issues are sorted out
and other people do the debugging. :-)

TIA,
Bill