[mythtv-users] Installing/Compiling a backend only machine

Joacim J jocke4news at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 20:14:14 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have started to refactor my MythTV infrastructure. The step 1 plan is to
have:
- 1 MythTV backend on my existing server (AMD Athlon 64 X2 based with
Kubuntu Feisty)
- 1 High-end MythTV frontend HTPC in the home cinema  (AMD Athlon64 based
with Kubuntu Feisty)
- 1 Low-end MythTV frontend Living room HTPC (VIA EPIA based) (not yet
exist)

Now I am in the step of setting up the the backend and wonder what options I
should have defined to get the most flexible backend.
Using MythTV SVN (Revision 14230).