[mythtv-users] Backup just Recording Schedules?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:15:49 UTC 2007

On 20/08/07, Robert Current <robert.current at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm about to re-install, there are a lot of things I want to change... anyway...
> I see lot's of documentation on backing up the whole database, but I
> just want the Recording Schedule I have set up.  Honestly, I think
> I've messed up a fair bit of the database, and I would rather not have
> any of it back in a new system.
> Anyone know what table that is, or can give me the mysql command for this?

mythconverg.record - although importing this table obviously
contravenes your wish to not import any of the old DB :) You might
also want to keep mythconverg.oldrecorded - this table contains
details of your previously recorded shows which could aid dupe
detection on your new install.

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: