[mythtv-users] Rigging Channel Lineup

Sean Goodpasture goofygrin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 19:02:51 UTC 2007

There is an alternate way.

I've got QAM channels, so I have a DTV feed from zap for the HD channels
that I get over QAM.

My backend calls a script to fill the db (vs. the mythfilldatabase script)
that updates the channel table to set the sourceid of those channels to the
DTV source, calls mythfilldatabase, then calls another update to reset the
sourceid back to the QAM source so that tuning works correctly.

This seemed to work easier than other methods (for me at least).

Sean