[mythtv-users] MythWeb and ASX

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:30:14 UTC 2007

I just noticed the new ASX streaming functionality after an upgrade.  The
problem I have is that when I request the ASX file, it writes out the ASX
file fine but the URL that is embedded inside it lists port 80 as the port
to connect on.  But I'm not running mythweb on port 80.  Any comments on how
to get MythWeb to get the port correct?  Note that all the URLs I see in my
browser are correct.  It is just the URL written inside the ASX file that is
wrong.  I looked through the source but a quick glance didn't show much.  It
looks like it is trying to extract a variable SERVER_PORT from the
environment?!?

I hacked the PHP code to put out the right URL but I'm wondering what the
correct way to do it is?

--
Mike