[mythtv-users] Zero-length recordings

James Fidell james at fidell.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 13:52:11 UTC 2007

Once in a while mythbackend starts a recording from one of my DVB-T
cards, but for some reason doesn't actually write a file and sets up a
zero-length entry in the recorded table.  A little later a recording on
the same card and channel happens without a hitch.

I'm wondering if this is some problem with getting locked onto the
channel (it's a Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T) and perhaps increasing the
tuning delay might help?  Or is there likely to be a different issue?
The backend log reports nothing significant at the time.

James