[mythtv-users] Resurrecting old lirc pauses issue

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 23:29:24 UTC 2007

> Actually, I think the fix was for someone to run the then-CVS version of
> LIRC (now in 0.82) and post to the LIRC list the additional log data so
> the devs could figure out why it wasn't working.  Since you're probably
> running 0.82 and seem to be getting the described behavior, you sound
> like a perfect candidate for getting the extra data.

I already tried that and posted the outcome. The outcome is that
nothing is logged when the pauses happen. I was looking in
/var/log/messages as there is no lircd.log on my system. That's why
I'm trying to resurrect this as there seems to be no decent fix and no
debug info to send to developers. It just seems stuck and I need some
alternatives.