Richard Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Fri Aug 10 02:06:09 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> Wait until the product is announced, read about it and THEN choose to
> buy or not.

Only problem with that is that you're pretty-much stuck if it doesn't
come out until two days before Sep 1st...  I think the biggest drawback
to the current approach is that the possibility if an inexpensive
listings source is causing a freeze in development to possible free
listing sources.

Not a big deal to me though - I'm sure that by the time the first three
months pass the price will either be so cheap as to make the cost
nominal, or there will be 45 free listing sources in competition.  As
long as myth continues to support xmltv there will always be competition...