Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Aug 8 19:36:08 UTC 2007

On Aug 8, 2007, at 12:28 PM, Robert Current wrote:

> We're all standing outside the same door here, waiting for something,
> wanting something... Many with cash in hand, so to speak.
>
> It's kind of crazy to think people should want something, but not talk
> about it or think about it or ask about it "until we say so"  Think
> anyone could have got a herd of people outside Best Buy waiting for an
> X-box or something to "stop talking about it, you shouldn't talk about
> it until you buy one."

You shouldn't complain that the XBox doesn't come with HD-DVD
support, not enough hard drive space, no wireless support and it
costs too much money if Microsoft hasn't yet revealed the system
specs or pricing of the Xbox.

Wait until the product is announced, read about it and THEN choose to
buy or not.