[mythtv-users] Supporting schedulesdirect.org (Tom Greer)

Billy Macdonald billymacdonald at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 06:45:41 UTC 2007

> The high volume of postings has driven many of us to
> subscribe to the email list digest.  That, coupled
> with web mail, is a recipe for mishap as cut and paste
> errors become more likely when formatting replies.

OT:  (but that's nothing new for this thread.....)

I have learned to really enjoy using GMail for my mailing list needs.

It works very well at organizing the threads (though it could be a
little better), it hides comments you've already read automatically as
you're reading messages, and generally makes life easier.   I'm not a
huge fanboy of Gmail in general.  For example, all their web2.0 crap
breaks me being able to middle click threads to open in a new tab.
But for mailing lists I think it's the best webmail client, much
better than when I subscribed with my Yahoo accounts.    I sincerely
suggest you try following the list with a dummy gmail account as a
trial.

Billy