Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Aug 8 18:40:16 UTC 2007

On Aug 8, 2007, at 11:34 AM, Robert Current wrote:

> If they were "at risk" and they claim "misuse," it would seem
> reasonable to ask about the situation.  What happened specifically?
> And if Zap2It couldn't handle the "misuse" and "risk," how will
> schedulesdirect.org be not subject to the same problems?
>
> That's what I'm asking.  What was misuse?  What the risk was, and how
> it will be avoided now?  If it was a problem before, isn't it still a
> problem now?

You should probably ask on the zap2it forums. They can answer those
specific questions better than anyone can speculate on the mythtv
forum since I imagine everyone here was using the service appropriately.

As far as how scheduledirect will avoid the misuse and risk, that is
probably part of their contract which they are not at liberty to
reveal (at least at this time).