[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:04:16 UTC 2007

Chris,

I just want to thank you and everyone else involved for all your hard
work and effort in this. It is great news, and all of you deserve a
warm and sincere round of gratitude and congratulations. All of you
deserve even more several rounds of cold beers.

There will always be people who pick nits and complain about even the
best solutions or most sensible compromises. So be it. But I think the
vast majority of US Myth users are with me on this, and behind you
guys who have contributed so much.

The minute you tell us where to send the checks, mine will be on the way.

Thanks again for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.