[mythtv-users] PVR350 remote or IR stopped working

Jim - MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Wed Aug 8 05:11:16 UTC 2007

I have not made changes to my myth box in sometime.  i was watching some recordings last nite and the remote acted funny.   (things wouldnt move on screen and then would)  Now it will not move or do anything.

The remote works as I have a USB UIRT plugged on and it detects it by flashing the light on the UIRT. the ir receiver for the 350 is plugged into the correct port.,  checked it again, it seems loose however.  my FC4 box finds the irchip on the 350 on bootup (I have done a few complete power off and reboots and nothing)

when I run irw there is no output at all

is there anyway to use the UIRT if my ir receiver for the 350 is dead??  How do I set it up?

Thanks

Jim

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000764-1, 08/07/2007
Tested on: 8/7/2007 11:11:17 PM