[mythtv-users] Can we get an update on the statusof SchedulesDirect.org?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 21:03:53 UTC 2007

>From: James Armstrong

>Does anyone know or has anyone's subscription expired recent and been able
>to up it? Mine is set to expire on 8/23.

Mine expired on 8/1 and it let me renew.

I'm sure that all they are doing is closing down zap2it labs on 9/1.  Up
until that point it I'm sure it will function as it always has.  It just
wouldn't make sense for them to go out of thier way to do otherwise.

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!