[mythtv-users] DVD Truncating (Underworld Evolution)

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Mon Aug 6 15:30:28 UTC 2007

I tried to play Underworld Evolution this weekend, and the movie stopped
about 2/3 of the way through.  I think the Frontend Crashed too.  I
restarted it from the closest chapter point, and it stopped again.  I put
the DVD into a different (Non Myth) player, and everything worked fine.

My MythTV has a DL DVD+-RW drive.  Any ideas was was up?  I kept a spare DVD
player just for these "emergencies", but I'd sure like to pull it, and have
my Myth & Receiver be the only devices in my cabinet.

-Dave

--
David Frascone

Find your aim in life, before you run out of ammunition