[mythtv-users] Mythweb: Recorded Programs takes forever...

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Aug 6 10:53:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 11:06:26PM +0300, Johan Heikkilä wrote:
> 2007/8/4, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:
> >
> > Also, make sure you're running the latest SVN rev of your branch.
> >
> I'm using rpms from the ATrpms bleeding repository, which is not much older
> than the current SVN.

please do mention the revision nonetheless (it's r14051 for thie
case), it's part of the filename and release, so users can report this
on each trunk related issue (e.g. you can't expect mythtv developers
to track the packages' revision, and if you have bad luck maybe your
issue was fixed just a revision higher than what was packaged).

Thanks!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net