[mythtv-users] Mythweb: Recorded Programs takes forever...

Johan Heikkilä johan.heikkila at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 20:06:26 UTC 2007

2007/8/4, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:

> Also, make sure you're running the latest SVN rev of your branch.  IIRC,
> there was an issue that made the "last modified" date 1 second before
> the PNG preview file timestamp.  This would cause the behavior you
> observe, too.

I'm using rpms from the ATrpms bleeding repository, which is not much older
than the current SVN. I have no ACL and permissions should be fine.
optimize_mythdb.pl runs as a cronjob every night and I now and then run
myth.find_orphans.pl. I tried running mythbackend as root (with the s-bit
on), but it didn't make any difference. Is there any way to check why the
backend has to re-create the thumbnails?

Johan