[mythtv-users] Cheap media case?

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Sun Aug 5 04:06:14 UTC 2007

I just took one of those crummy cases, painted it black, did my own logo on
the front and installed 2 fans... one in the back mounted on the inside
blowing out, and the other in the bay the box is in... blowing air out the
front! It works flawlessly!

I'm quite pleased with the performance taking into consideration that I went
really cheap!

If you want to spray paint it, get a "flat black" spraypaint intended for
metal and plastics...

Jonathan S.