[mythtv-users] Myarchive - Only part of recording burned and no errors

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:25:25 UTC 2007

> Any thoughts from the gallery?

Have you tried a non compliant dvd? I am not sure of the setting in
mytharchive as after moving to mytharchive (like a year ago)  I was
quickly changed my recording resolution to 720x480 as I had similar
problems that you are having and this was on a dual processor opteron
850 system with 4GB of memory. Before that for at least a year I was
using mythburn and recording at 480x480. Mytbburn (worked with older
versions of myth) did not try to make the dvds compilant. I was able
to play these noncompliant dvds on one of my 2 dvd players just fine.

John