[mythtv-users] Default recording/storage group

Tim Musa opel1970 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:47:17 UTC 2007

On 4/30/07, Rich West <Rich.West at wesmo.com> wrote:

> I only ask because any time I import any video content via
> myth.rebuilddatabase.pl, it will stick it in the "Default" group, and,
> when I go to move it out of the "Default" group in to its appropriate
> group, leaving the "Default" group with no content, it hangs mythfrontend.

Sorry to focus in on a specific portion of your question, but I am hoping
that someone has a solution to this problem.  I have run into this several
time when I am re-arranging my recordings.  When I move the last recording
out of a recording group I get the message that there are no recordings in
the group.  At that point the entire frontend is stuck.  I won't say that it
"hangs" because the system still responds to some key presses (like Alt-X,
Alt-2, etc), but nothing will let me exit the empty recording group.  ESC
won't back me out of the screen, and 'M' won't bring up the menu.

Any ideas?

Tim