[mythtv-users] Default recording/storage group

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Apr 30 17:31:13 UTC 2007

We recently broke apart all of our recordings in to separate groups so
that the Kids stuff all ended up in one group.  As such, the need for
the Default really isn't there for us any longer (I have a group of
stuff I like to watch, my wife has a group set to herself, and we have a
group for the stuff we both like to watch together).  Is there a way to
effectively rename the "Default" group?

I only ask because any time I import any video content via
myth.rebuilddatabase.pl, it will stick it in the "Default" group, and,
when I go to move it out of the "Default" group in to its appropriate
group, leaving the "Default" group with no content, it hangs mythfrontend.

I don't know if it is an option in the menus.. I have a feeling it is,
but I can't seem to locate it.

-Rich