[mythtv-users] mythmusic svn: libvisual projectm support

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 02:47:46 UTC 2007

On 4/29/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> with mythmusic SVN I'm trying to get the libvisual support to show
> ProjectM as an optional visual but I must have installed ProjectM
> wrong, which begs the question, anyone know where I need to install
> ProjectM on debian to get libvisual to pick it up?

So, the confusion is probably in the fact that in order to view
ProjectM visualizations in MythTV, you need to install projectM,
libvisual, and libvisual-projectm, (might as well install
libvisual-plugins while you're at it to get G-Force.)

My recommendations are to enable the following visualizations:
libvisual-projectm, g-force, and goom.

Hope that helps.

-Ross