[mythtv-users] Error on Mythweather

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 06:13:28 UTC 2007

On 28/04/07, Adilson Oliveira <adilson at adilson.net> wrote:

> already corrected on the SVN also, I think but my question is if you are
> going to release any binaries with this fix soon. I have no problems in
> download and compile the svn myself but, due the work I do, my
> enviromment is a bit restricted and customised so would be a real PITA
> to compile everything myself. My solution would have to be install a
> standard distro over a virtual machine to do this alone so but if you're
> planning to release binaries soon, I prefer to expect for it.

mythtv.org itself does not release binaries, only source code. You
will need to check whether MythTV binaries are available from a
repository for your chosen distribution (such as the atrpms.net
repository which supplies pre-compiled MythTV for Fedora/RHEL users).

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/