[mythtv-users] tv_grab_uk_rt Down Again?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:09:48 UTC 2007

On 26/04/07, Julian D'Enrico <j_denrico at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone else having trouble accessing this at present?
>
> Output from XMLTV is:
> channel east.bbc1.bbc.co.uk mentioned in /home/mythtv/.mythtv/Freesat.xmltv
> but
> not on site
>
> The file http://xmltv.radiotimes.com/xmltv/channels.dat is present, but it
> is 0k in size and contains now information.
>
> Anyone else with this problem?

There is current a problem with the Radio Times listings. The index
file (http://xmltv.radiotimes.com/xmltv/channels.dat) is empty, which
is resulting in all the errors where channels are not found on the
site. Some of the actual data is still physically present on the site,
but the missing index is still used by the grabber.

I'll see if I can contact the Radio Times times tomorrow (Friday) or
at least try and find out when it will be fixed.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/