[mythtv-users] NVP: Timed out waiting for free video buffers

Dan skyhigh at rldb.net
Thu Apr 26 22:29:10 UTC 2007

I just started getting this error for some reason.  My system has been
unchanged and working fine for maybe a little less than a year.  All of
a sudden it started freezing on playback with this error.  X ends up
taking 100% of the CPU.  I also read that page and followed the
suggestions and it didn't fix anything.  I didn't really expect it to
since its been working fine for months.  Could my nvidia card be worn
out?  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Dan