[mythtv-users] DCT 6200 Firewire problems

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Thu Apr 26 18:18:47 UTC 2007

Steven Adeff wrote:
> On 4/26/07, David Frascone <dave at frascone.com> wrote:
>

> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/263320?#263320

That was not it -- but -- since it made me look at the code, I managed
to find the problem.

My box is not responding to the power command -- which makes it loop.  I
changed an invalid response to a not-implemented response, and things
work now.

Attached is the patch.  (cross posting to mythtv-dev)

This is not an elegant patch -- it just happens to work . . maybe
someone who knows the code can make it prettier.

-Dave

--

David Frascone

                   Double your drive space - delete Windows!