[mythtv-users] Kworld ATSC-110 : switching from DVB -> Analog not clean

Nathan Faust nfaust at merchantwarehouse.com
Thu Apr 26 17:54:20 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm having a problem when I'm switching from the digital -> analog
inputs on my Kworld ATSC-110.
After switching from dvb -> v4l inputs, the analog signal comes in for
about 2 seconds and then goes black.  I then change channels to another
analog station, and the station comes in clear and clean.  Then I can
tune back to the original station fine.

It seems like the DVB device is still open until I change analog
channels.

This is annoying for recording purposes.

System I'm running:
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04 w/ Kworld remote patch
Kworld ATSC-110
Myth from Ubuntu package
Setup v4l as child to dvb device by manually editing database table (not
sure if that is cause).

Thank you,
Nathan.