James Muscat jamesremuscat at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 16:02:51 UTC 2007

>> > I looked, and had a mix of Qt 3 and 4 packages installed. I removed
>> > the Qt 4 ones, recompiled Myth, and no change. (All of the packages
>> > listed as dependencies for Myth are installed.)
>>
> Make sure you actually have everything you need.
> # apt-get build-dep mythtv
> Should install anything else you may have missed.
No such luck; nothing extra gets installed by that. It all compiles fine
and the backend runs brilliantly; I'm fairly certain it must be
_something_ to do with my setup, because other people on Feisty have had
no problems.

I wanted to ask here in case it was something obvious; is it worth
posting the backtrace to the -dev list and/or Trac?