[mythtv-users] Please point me to mythstream instructions

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:13:06 UTC 2007

> mythstream is my next challenge. It's probably easy, but I couldn't find
> anything on the wiki except a pointer to a home page.
>
> Before I invest too much time, if there is a URL that tells all, I'd be
> grateful. Just a URL is fine. I can read ;-)

You can install it from RPM from Axel Thimm's repo. Then it's a matter
of editing your streams.res file which from memory lives in
$HOME/.mythtv/mythstream. If you search the list archives for
streams.res you will see some examples. Streams.res is basically the
file which controls what streams you have access to. Mythstream comes
with one already set up and some of them in there may or may not work
already.

HTH,
Phill