[mythtv-users] How long does zap2it labs take to update a channel listing?

Brian Guilfoos mythtv at guilfoos.com
Tue Apr 24 14:43:50 UTC 2007

William Munson wrote:
> All my channels moved around this morning as part of the comcrap
> switchover. How long does it take zap2it to fix their end?

Not sure, but it appears there is a bug in the web application where you
tweak your lineup that will actually hide changes in the lineup that
have occurred.  To force a refresh, click [Modify] for the lineup in
question, then click [Save], then click [Modify] again, and it should
show the latest channel lineup Zap2It has.

Took me two weeks to figure that out when DirecTV moved the MLS Direct
Kick channels ("Why the hell hasn't Zap2It picked up the new channels
yet!").