[mythtv-users] will Nova-T 500 work?

Frank Mckinney krush_groove83 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 09:29:52 UTC 2007

Hi Henrik,

Thanks very much for the info! Good stuff to know :) I hadn't known about the linuxtv.org site and found answers to my DVB-T question as well.

If I follow the 'normal' install (as normal and standard as MythTV gets anyway) and use the latest drivers supplied by linuxtv.org and mythtv, will I be able to avoid the disconnect and other problems, do you think?

Cheers,
Frank