[mythtv-users] How can I debug dtv_muliplex settings?

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Tue Apr 24 02:52:56 UTC 2007

I just checked my mythbackend.log and I get the DVBChan error when the
recording fails, I still get the DVBSignalMonitor errors when it works
aswell.

2007-04-23 05:24:57.711 DVBChan(0) Warning: Unsupported bandwidth parameter.
2007-04-23 05:24:57.792 DVBSignalMonitor(0)::constructor(3,Warning, can
not meas
ure Signal Strength): Operation not supported
2007-04-23 05:24:57.794 DVBSignalMonitor(0)::constructor(3,Warning, can
not meas
ure Bit Error Rate): Operation not supported
2007-04-23 05:24:57.796 DVBSignalMonitor(0)::constructor(3,Warning, can
not coun
t Uncorrected Blocks): Operation not supported

Anyone got any further ideas?